Friday, October 10, 2008

Reading


The Thanksgiving long weekend is one of my favourite times of year and what a gorgeous day we have to start things off. After navigating my way along the 401 to collect Taylor for the weekend I needed some peace and quiet on the patio. My Fall TBR list consists of The Provincial Lady in London, The Provincial Lady in Wartime, 84 Charing Cross Road, The Mitfords: Letters Between Six Sisters and Excellent Women by Barbara Pym. As you can see, Deacon is guarding my current read, Brideshead Revisited. Actually, I was really hoping he wouldn't lift his leg on it while I went in for the camera.

3 comments:

  1. wow i love your blog sooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! I'm having a lot of fun learning as I go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new blog! And looking forward to some great book reviews over the coming months! Will write a proper email tomorrow. K x

    ReplyDelete